Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms that allow you to share pictures and videos with your friends and followers. However, with its new policies, you will need to sign up first if you want to view someone’s profile. That said, there are still some ways to browse Instagram profiles and see their pictures as an anonymous guest.
Solution 1: Using Fullinsta.photo, an Instagram web viewer
The safest and easiest way to spy on someone’s Instagram profile is using an Instagram web viewer, called “Fullinsta.photo”. This website allows you to find your target accounts in a few seconds without having to log in. Besides, you can also view pictures, videos, as well as Instagram stories in incognito mode.
Here is how Fullinsta.photo works:
- Open Fullinsta.photo’s website on your browser, and then you will be forwarded to the welcome page.
- Thereafter, type a name or a hashtag in the search bar located at the top of the page.
- If your targets are celebrities or famous people, you can find them from a list of trending users in the bottom list.
- Once the system successfully finds the matched accounts, the results will be automatically shown up on the screen.
- Click your target’s account in order to view him/her profile.
Solution 2: View Instagram profiles through ImgInn.com
We recommend ImgInn.com as an alternative to Fullinsta.photo due to its efficiency and easy-to-use interface. ImgInn.com is also one of the most popular third-party websites that let you search for Instagram accounts, check their posts, or even download photos without an account! Moreover, you can use its service for free and it is totally safe to use.
If you want to find someone on Instagram through ImgInn.com, follow the steps below:
- Go to ImgInn.com.
- On the first page of the website, you will notice a search box in the middle. Simply type the name of your target Instagram or enter the hashtag in the blank box.
- Click on the “Search” icon.
- A few seconds later, all related Instagram profiles will be displayed on the screen. Click on the one you prefer to view their Instagram posts.
- In addition, you can download their photo as well by clicking on “Download” below the item.
- However, you should be wary of the copyright and personal policy while downloading someone’s photos without their permission.
Solution 3: StoriesIg, an online tool to watch Instagram stories without an account
For people who don’t have an Instagram account, StoriesIg is an amazing online platform that allows you to view their posts as well as their uploaded stories anonymously. Also, you can freely download their photos or videos in just one click!
StoriesIg is available on every device: smartphone, tablet, and PC. If you would like to find an Instagram profile through this website, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, go to StoriesIg.app and input an Instagram username in the search box.
- Click on “View” and then the website will display the target profile on the screen.
- Now, you can scroll down to see photos or click on “Stories” on the menu bar to watch uploaded Instagram stories.
- Besides, you can easily save their posts, both photos, and stories, by clicking on “Download”.
Solution 4: Ingramer, the best Instagram stalker
With Ingramer, you will be able to use Instagram without registration and spy on people who blocked your account. The website provides various features such as searching an Instagram profile by entering the username or the phone number, stories viewer and downloader, etc.
Most of them are free to use, except for some advanced features like autosave Story. The latter is used to automatically save new uploaded stories. To get this special service, you will have to pay for a monthly subscription, starting from $3/month.
Solution 5: Block Instagram Login Popup on Chrome
Apart from the third-party websites, for PC users, you can easily use Instagram in the incognito mode by adding a Chrome extension. The latter helps to block all pop-ups, including the Instagram login window. Therefore, you will be forwarded directly to the Instagram website and can scroll down to view users’ profiles anonymously.
In order to install this Chrome extension, please follow the steps below:
- Open Google Chrome on your computer and then go to the Chrome Web Store.
- Search for a Pop-up blocker extension.
- Click on “Add to Chrome” to install it.
- Once the Chrome extension has already been installed, you can open the Instagram website on the browser and enjoy spying on people online.
Disadvantages of Pop-up blocker Extension
Although turning the login pop-up off seems like a good method to sneak on Instagram profiles, there are still some downsides as follows:
- Chrome extensions may track your web browsing history or even access your personal data.
- You can view photos and videos on Instagram only. Without registration, you are not able to click “Like”, comment on a photo, watch stories, follow an account, etc.
And these are 5 tricks to help you see your favorite Instagram profiles without an account. All are absolutely safe and convenient ways to sneak on someone. Nevertheless, note that the methods mentioned in this article work with public profiles only.